To all our valued customers
During this unprecedented situation we want to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is of the upmost importance to us.
We are also keen to ensure all your bookings with us go ahead with as little disruption as possible.
We are following carefully the advice from Public Health England and the Government, both of whom understand that the transportation of goods is an essential service. We will therefore continue to fulfil our bookings whilst adopting new and strengthened protocols designed to protect our staff and customers.
What this means for you
It is ‘business as usual’ in respect of existing bookings and new contracts, but all drivers and crew entering your premises are to follow protocols which include:
- Personal hygiene expectations (washing hands frequently for a minimum of 30 seconds)
- Enhanced sanitizing awareness (including offices, phones, tablets, docks, pens, handles, etc)
- Advising customers to remain at least two metres away from crew members at all times
- Staying at home if unwell
- Self-isolating for 14 days if they or any member of their household experiences symptoms of coronavirus
- Wearing clean uniform when entering your premises (latex gloves, shoe slips, masks if supplies allow)
- Following government advice www.gov.uk
- Sanitising vehicles paying particular attention to door handles, steering wheel and dashboard
Please contact us on 01257 482398 for more information about our services or to discuss a future removal.
- Our Adlington and Kendal self store facilities are open as usual and opening hours are unchanged
- Our team members are following the hygiene protocols listed above
- Disposable gloves are available to you as you enter the site
- We will endeavour to send documents to you by email, or send a staff member out to you should you need on-site assistance, whilst maintaining a 2 metre distance from you
- All shared contact surfaces (such as door handles) are being disinfected regularly
- The self store facility is being kept as clean as possible
- If advice is required from our self storage team, customers are being asked to telephone us rather than visiting our reception area
Please phone us on 01257 482398 (Adlington) or 01539 729127 (Kendal) for more information or to discuss your new self storage requirements.