Considering recent updates and changes to the Covid-19 advice, please see below the government guidelines and internal procedures we are following as a company to protect our staff and customers.
Removal firms are allowed to operate and should follow the latest government guidance on safer working. Where moves are carried out, social distancing should be followed. Companies should ensure employees understand how to operate safely and communicate this to customers.
- Removers should contact the household in advance to check that no member of the household is showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating. If they are, works should be delayed.
- They should also encourage households to ensure all internal doors are open and surfaces and possessions have been cleaned with household cleaning products prior to them entering the property.
- No work should be carried out by a person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- Removers should wash their hands on entering the property using separate towels or paper towels which need to be washed or disposed of safely after use.
- Self store is now open to everyone, but we would like our customers to help to protect themselves and our employees by
- Continuing to wear face coverings within the self store premises
- Maintaining social distancing
- Staying away from the self store premises if you are self isolating, have tested positive for coronavirus, or have coronavirus symptoms, however mild
- Hand washing/sanitising and sanitizing any equipment used
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please don’t hesitate to contact the team and we’d be happy to help.
Please also see our Covid-19 policy here.